Beans Thoran Recipe – Green Beans Stir Fry Recipe with Step Wise Pictures.
Healthy and delicious green beans thoran is so easy to make and is very healthy as well. Beans is a nutritious vegetable with lots of fiber in them. it is recommended to include it in your diet atleast twice a week. This recipe is a delicious and it taste best when had with rasam rice or sambar rice or any kuzhambu.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Green Beans - 500 grams chopped finely
- Onions - 1 large chopped finely
- Coconut - 1 cup grated
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chilli - 2 to 4
- Coconut Oil - 1 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take coconut, cumin and dry red chillies in a blender and make it into a coarse paste without adding water.
- Heat oil in a pan, crackle mustard and urad dal.
- Add in onions, beans and toss well. Add salt to taste and some water. Cover and cook till beans are tender.
- Add in coconut masala and mix well.
1)Cut onions and green beans very small
2)Make masala, take coconut, dry red chillies and cumin in a blender
3)Make it into a coarse paste
4)Heat oil in a pan, add mustard and urad dal. Let it sizzle. After that add in beans and onions
5)Mix well. Cook till raw smell leaves
6)Add salt to taste
8)Add little water
9)Cook till beans are tender and cooked
10)Now it is done
11)Add coconut masala