We dont make casseroles much in our place. But i got many request asking to share some casserole recipes. So i am sharing few casserole recipes here and there.
This recipe is a breakfast type recipe. It has eggs, bread and cheese in them. You can add any veggies in this as you prefer. You can make the casserole the day before, cover with a foil and pop in fridge till needed, this way you can bake it when you like.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread - 5 slices cubed
- Egg - 3 to 4
- Sweet corn - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Italian Seasoning to taste
- Cheese shredded or cubed as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a baking pan with oil and set aside.
- Take eggs, milk, salt, pepper, italian seasoning in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in bread, cheese and corn and mix well.
- Pour it in a greased baking pan and let it sit for 10 mins.
- Bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove and serve
1)Take bread and cut it into cubes
2)Take eggs in a bowl
3)Add in some italian seasoning. you can use any herb as you prefer
3)Add in some salt
4)Add pepper to taste
5)Add some milk
6)Whisk till mixed
7)Now add in some veggies as per your liking, i used corn
8)Add in cubed cheese. i am using mozzarella
9)Add in bread cubes
11)Let it sit for 10 mins or so.
12)Spoon this into a greased baking pan
13)Bake in a 180 degree Preheated oven for 30 to 35 mins.
14)Serve with some ketchup.