Bread Gold Coin Recipe – Easy Snack Recipes for Kids with step wise pictures.
Bread Gold Coin Recipe. Unique and different appetizer recipe made using bread and potatoes. This makes a great appetizer or afterschool snacks for kids.
This is a delicious and simple snacks which you can make for your little one. I used potatoes as filling, you can add chicken and paneer in to the potatoes to make a variation. Since it is super easy to make and has a fun name i am sure your little one will love it.
I added some sesame seeds on top for presentation and crunch. You can skip that too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices as needed
- Potato - 2 boiled and peeled
- Red chilli flakes - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped finely
- Coriander leaves - 3 tblspn chopped finely
- Sesame seeds as needed
- Cornflour as needed
- Oil for frying
- Cut bread slices into rounds and set aside.
- Mix potatoes with other ingredients till coriander leaves and set aside.
- Apply this potato over the bread and spread evenly. Top the potatoes with sesame seeds and coat it in the cornflour mix.
- Now Heat little oil for frying, place the bread potato side down and cook till golden brown. Now flip over and cook till golden.
- Drain and serve.
1)Take boiled and peeled potatoes in a bowl.
2)Mash it well with a fork.
3)Add in salt and chilli flakes.
4)Add in chopped coriander leaves.
5)Add in chopped onions
7)Take few bread slices
8)Cut it into rounds using a cup.
9)Now it is cut
10)Cut remaining bread slices into rounds too, dont throw the leftover bread scraps, grind them in a blender and make breadcrumbs. You can store the bread crumbs in fridge or freezer for many months.
11)Spoon some potato filling on top.
13)Now it is done
14)Sprinkle top with sesame seeds.
15)Take some cornflour in a plate
16)Coat the potato filling with cornflour.
17)Just like this.
18)Heat some oil for frying in a pan, place the bread potato side down.
19)Cook til golden under and then flip over
20)Flip over and cook.