Chia Milk Drink Recipe – Chia Milk Recipe with step wise pictures.
Chia Milk Drink Recipe with step wise pictures.Super yummy thick chia milk drink which taste so sweet and refreshing. Your kids will love this for sure.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chia Seeds - 3 to 4 tblsp bloomed
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 3 tblsp or to taste
- Honey - 1 tsp or to taste
- Cold Milk as needed
- Mix everything up and serve cold.
Check this post to know how to bloom chia seeds.
1)Bloom your chia seeds
2)Take a serving glass
3)Add in bloomed chia
4)Add required amount in
5)Add in sweetened condensed milk
6)Add as per your sweetness
8)Add a tsp or so
9)Top with milk. Cold milk.