Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious creamy salad which taste so delicious. This chicken salad is easy to make and makes a great filling for sandwiches too. It taste so yummy cold so it is perfect for summer.
If you have leftover chicken lying around then this is a delicious salad to make. It is great to put in lunch box too. You can serve it with some bread slices or some dinner rolls and you have a yummy lunch.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Leftover Chicken - 2 cups shredded
- Mayonnaise - ¼ cup or as needed
- Cabbage - ¼ cup sliced thinly
- Carrot - ¼ cup sliced thinly
- Onion - ½ sliced thinly
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix everything together except buns.
- Spoon into slit burger buns or bread slices.
- Cover it and serve.
1)Take leftover chicken in a bowl.
2)Add sliced cabbage
3)Add sliced onions
4)Add sliced carrots
5)Add coriander leaves
6)Add mayo, add salt and pepper to taste
8)Serve or make sandwiches
9)Slit open a bun
10)Spoon some chicken filling in