Mango Tutti Fruity Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Moist and aromatic mango muffins which has perfect crumbs. It taste so delicious and is super good with a cup of coffee or tea.
Healthy and nutritious mango muffins which not only taste delicious but is perfect as breakfast with a cup of coffee or tea. You can skip all purpose flour and use wheat flour and use honey instead of sugar.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This mango muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious. The mango in them makes it so moist.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg- 1
- Sugar - ¾ cup (150 grams)
- Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Mango Puree - 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups (240 grams)
- Baking Powder - 3 tsp
- Milk - ½ cup or as needed
- Salt a pinch
- Tutti Fruity - ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Take egg, sugar, oil and mango puree in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt and fold gently.
- Add in tutti fruity and milk if needed and fold gently.
- Scoop it into muffin pan and bake for 18 to 20 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take egg in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in oil
4)Add in mango puree
6)Add in flour
7)Add in salt
8)Add in baking powder
9)Fold gently. Add milk if the batter is too thick.
10)Add tutti fruity
12)Line muffin tray with cupcake cases
13)Fill with batter
14)Bake till done
16)Taste so moist and fluffy.