White Chocolate Peppermint Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
A refreshing pudding made using white chocolate and peppermint which not only taste amazing but is so cooling on the throat as well.
This is great for summer time, since kids love pudding. This pudding is made using agar agar or china grass as a setting agent. Agar agar is a natural coolant to body. You can use gelatin as a setting agent, but agar agar is much more healthy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 1 cup
- White Chocolate - ½ cup
- Sugar to taste
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - ¼ tsp
- Peppermint Extract - few drops
- China Grass / Agar Agar - 5 grams
- Water - ½ cup
- Take china grass in a bowl, add water and soak for 10 mins.
- Heat till china grass is melted.
- Take milk, sugar, white chocolate chips and cornflour in a sauce pan.
- Heat and keep mixing till chocolate is melted.
- Take it off the heat and add peppermint extract.
- Add in china grass mix and whisk well.
- Pour it into baking mould and chill for 3 hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take milk in a sauce pan
2)Add white chocolate chips, you can add sugar if you want
5)Keep mixing and keep cooking
6)Cook till white chocolate is melted
7)Remove it off the heat
8)Add few drops of peppermint extract
10)Take china grass in a bowl
11)Add in water
12)Soak for 10 mins
13)Take it in a sauce pan.
14)Heat till it is melted
15)Pour milk mix into it.
17)Pour it into mould and chill for few hours.