Chicken Fritters Recipe – Cheesy Chicken Fritters Recipe with step wise pictures.
This delicious chicken fritters is super easy to make and taste amazing. You can make this in few minutes and kids will love this for sure.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cooked Chopped Chicken - 1 cup
- Carrot - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Capsicum - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Egg - 1
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Cheese - ½ cup grated
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil - for shallow frying
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat oil in a pan. Spoon some mix in and cook till golden on both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
1)Take cooked chicken in a bowl
2)Add chopped carrot and capsicum
3)Add one egg
4)Add in flour
5)Add salt to taste
6)Add black pepper powder
9)mix well till thick
10)Heat oil in a pan
11)Spoon some mix in
12)Cook till golden brown on both sides
13)Serve with ketchup