Custard Powder Popsicles Recipe – Custard Pops Recipe with step wise pictures.
Custard powder popsicle taste so delicious. It is perfect for this summer. It is easy to make and taste delicious.
Super refreshing and easy popsicle recipe which can be made in minutes. This popsicles is so delicious and can be made easily. I love making popsicles during this hot weather. My mom is a fan of my popsicles so i try to make it often. Since i am in a popsicle making mood. She started demanding many popsicle recipes to me.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 2 cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla Custard powder - 1.5 tblsp
- Heat milk and sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Mix custard powder with little milk.
- Add this to the boiled milk and mix well.
- Cook ill thickens.
- Pour this into mould and freeze.
- Run this mould under tap water. Unmould and serve.
1)Take custard powder in a bowl
2)Add milk and mix well
3)Take milk in a sauce pan
4)Add in sugar
5)Cook till milk comes to a boil
6)Cook for 10 mins till milk is reduced a little
7)Add in custard powder mix
8)Mix well and cook till it thickens
10)Pour it into moulds and freeze overnight
11)Unmould in running water