Chicken in Yogurt Sauce – Dahi Wale Chicken Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Dahi chicken is very easy to make. This goes well with pulao or roti. This taste amazing and is easy to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chicken - ½ kg
- Yogurt / Curd - ¾ cup
- Chilli powder - 1 tblsp
- Kashmiri chilli power - 1 tblsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tblsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tblsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
- Kasuri methi leaves - 2 tblsp
- Coriander leaves - a handful finely chopped
- Mix chicken with yogurt and spices. Leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add in cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add chicken and mix well for 5 mins.
- Now add in little water. Cover and cook chicken for 20 to 25 mins.
- Once chicken is cooked, add in kasuri methi leaves and coriander leaves.
1)Take chicken in a bowl
2)Add in yogurt
3)Add in salt
4)Add spice powders
5)Add ginger garlic paste
7)heatghee in a pan
8)Add cumin seeds
9)Add in chicken
10)Saute for 5 mins
11)Add green chillies
12)Add in water
13)Cover and cook
14)Cook till chicken is tender
15)Add in coriander leaves
16)Add in kassuri methi leaves