6 Flavoured Cupcakes Recipe – Gemma’s Crazy Cupcakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a crazy cupcake recipe made using a best ever cupcake batter recipe. it is not only easy to make but you can make different flavours.
Super moist cupcakes with perfect softness. This cupcakes has so much flavour and taste so delicious.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
I call this as crazy cupcakes as gemma calls it. This batter is universal. You can easily make cupcakes using this batter, make different flavoured ones. You can add whatever you need in this and make any flavour as you like.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Soft Unsalted Butter - ½ cup (110 grams)
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Eggs - 2
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¾ cup
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Milk - 3 tblsp
- Cocoa Powder - 1 tblsp
- Dark Chocolate - 2 tblsp chopped
- Carrot - 3 tblsp grated
- Walnuts - 1 tblsp chopped
- Raisins - 1 tblsp
- Cinnamon powder - ¼ tsp
- Coconut flakes - 3 tblsp
- Coconut Extract few drops
- Cashews - 1 tblsp chopped
- Orange Zest - ½ tsp
- Orange Juice - 1 tblsp
- Cardamom Powder - apinch
- Cocoa powder - 1 tsp
- Red Food Colour few drops.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat till creamy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder and fold gently.
- Add in milk and fold gently.
- Line muffin cases with cupcake wrappers.
- Scoop batter and bake for 15 to 18 mins.
- Remove from oven. Cool them down and decorate as per your liking.
- If you want to bake this into different flavours.
- Divide the batter into 5 bowls. Mix ingredients given for each cupcakes and mix well.
- Scoop into cupcake cases and bake.
1)Take soft butter in a bowl
2)Add in vanilla
3)Add in sugar
4)Mix well till creamy. Add in eggs
5) Add in flour
6)Add in baking powder
7)Add in milk
9)Take individual bowls
10)Divide it into small bowls
11)For chocolate cupcakes. Add in cocoa powder, dark chocolate. Mix well.
12)For making carrot cupcakes. Add grated carrots, walnuts, raisins and cinnamon powder
13)For making coconut cupcakes. Mix in coconut and cashews
14)For making orange cupcakes, mix in orange zest, cardamom and orange juice
15)For making red velvet cupcakes, mix cocoa and red food colouring.
16)Divide the batter into each cupcakes
17)Bake till cupcakes are done
18)Frost the cupcakes using frosting.