Adai Batter Kunuku Recipe – Leftover Adai Batter Bonda Recipe with step wise pictures.
Adai batter kunuku is a easy and quick snack you can make using leftover adai batter. This taste amazing with chutney of your choice.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Adai batter - any recipe link here
- Oil as needed
- You can follow any recipe for adai batter.
- But make sure you make the batter thick.
- You need to add onions, chillies and other stuffs like you make adai batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Drop spoonful of batter in and fry till golden brown.
1)Take adai batter in a bowl. This is my leftover adai batter. You have to make the batter thick.
2)Spoon small spoonful of batter in hot oil
3)Fry till crispy
4)Drain and serve hot.