Apple Phirni Recipe - Apple Rice Pudding Recipe - Diwali Sweet Recipes with step wise pictures.
This apple rice phirni taste amazing with any meal of your choice, This makes a great dessert perfect served cold or warm.
Many of you requested me to share more flavour phirni recipe so i made this apple phirni recipe. It turned out pretty good. I also made a kesar pista phirni as well. Will share it soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Apple Rice Phirni Recipe
- Basmati Rice - ½ cup
- Milk - 4 to 5 cups
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Apple - 2 peeled and chopped finely
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Cashews - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Kishmish - 3 tblsp
- Yellow food colour few drops
- Soak basmati rice for 2 hours. Drain and add it into a blender, add in 1 cup milk and puree till little coarse.
- Take rice in a sauce pan, add in milk and keep mixing. Cook on low heat till rice is cooked and it thickens.
- Add in sugar nad mix well.
- Add in apples and keep cooking till apple is soft.
- Now add in cardamom powder, kishmish, cashews and food colour.
- Mix well.
- Spopon into bowls and serve hot or warm or cold.
1)Soak basmati rice for 2 hours.
2)Take it in a blender.
3)Add milk and puree till little coarse.
4)Take it in a sauce pan
5)Add remaining milk.
6)Cook till rice is cooked.
8)It will start to thicken
9)Keep stiring so the rice doesn';t burn
10)Now rice is cooked
12)Add chopped apples
16)Cook till apples are done
17)Now it is done.
18)Add cardamom powder
19)Add food colour
21)Add in cashews and kishmish