Apple Phirni Recipe - Apple Rice Pudding Recipe - Diwali Sweet Recipes with step wise pictures.
This apple rice phirni taste amazing with any meal of your choice, This makes a great dessert perfect served cold or warm.
Many of you requested me to share more flavour phirni recipe so i made this apple phirni recipe. It turned out pretty good. I also made a kesar pista phirni as well. Will share it soon.
Tender Coconut Pudding
Tender Coconut Icecream
Palm Fruit Drink
Rice Sago Kheer
Wheat Rava Kheer
Pineapple Sago Kheer
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Apple Rice Phirni Recipe
- Basmati Rice - ½ cup
- Milk - 4 to 5 cups
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Apple - 2 peeled and chopped finely
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Cashews - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Kishmish - 3 tblsp
- Yellow food colour few drops
- Soak basmati rice for 2 hours. Drain and add it into a blender, add in 1 cup milk and puree till little coarse.
- Take rice in a sauce pan, add in milk and keep mixing. Cook on low heat till rice is cooked and it thickens.
- Add in sugar nad mix well.
- Add in apples and keep cooking till apple is soft.
- Now add in cardamom powder, kishmish, cashews and food colour.
- Mix well.
- Spopon into bowls and serve hot or warm or cold.
1)Soak basmati rice for 2 hours.
2)Take it in a blender.
3)Add milk and puree till little coarse.
4)Take it in a sauce pan
5)Add remaining milk.
6)Cook till rice is cooked.
8)It will start to thicken
9)Keep stiring so the rice doesn';t burn
10)Now rice is cooked
12)Add chopped apples
16)Cook till apples are done
17)Now it is done.
18)Add cardamom powder
19)Add food colour
21)Add in cashews and kishmish
Hi mam, can you pls post butterscotch chips recipe????