Apple Turnovers Recipe - Apple Pastry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious apple dessert which is not only easy to make but taste fantastic. This dessert is super cool to serve for parties.
Apple Turnovers Recipe
- Puff Pastry Sheets Recipe here
- Apple - 1 peeled and chopped finely
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 1 tsp
- Egg or Milk for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 220 Degree C.
- Mix apples, sugar, cinnamon and cornflour in a bowl.
- Take puff pastry sheets and spoon apple filling in. Fold it over.
- Seal the edges.
- Brush top with milk or egg.
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Peel an apple and chop it finely
2)Add sugar and cinnamon
3)Add in cornflour
5)Roll a sheet of puff pastry.
6)I made a chocolate one too. I added some nutella on one piece
7)On other piece, i added the apple mixture
9)Seal the edges
11)Pop it in the tray and bake
12)Brush top with some milk or egg wash
13)Bake till done
14)Dust with icing sugar