Apple Turnovers Recipe – Apple Pastry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious apple dessert which is not only easy to make but taste fantastic. This dessert is super cool to serve for parties.
- Puff Pastry Sheets(Recipe here)
- Apple - 1 peeled and chopped finely
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 1 tsp
- Egg or Milk for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 220 Degree C.
- Mix apples, sugar, cinnamon and cornflour in a bowl.
- Take puff pastry sheets and spoon apple filling in. Fold it over.
- Seal the edges.
- Brush top with milk or egg.
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Peel an apple and chop it finely
2)Add sugar and cinnamon
3)Add in cornflour
5)Roll a sheet of puff pastry.
6)I made a chocolate one too. I added some nutella on one piece
7)On other piece, i added the apple mixture
9)Seal the edges
11)Pop it in the tray and bake
12)Brush top with some milk or egg wash
13)Bake till done
14)Dust with icing sugar