Apple Walnut Breakfast Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures
Such a delicious warm apple muffins which not only taste delicious but is so easy to make and is totally yummy for breakfast.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This apple walnut muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Apple - 1 chopped
- All Purpose Flour - 1 1/2 cup 180 grams
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Egg - 2
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Oil - 1/4 cup 60ml
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
- Walnut -1/2 cup
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Take flour, baking powder, salt and walnuts in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Take eggs, sugar, milk, oil, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add flour and apples and fold gently.
- Spoon it into the baking cups and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Take flour in a bowl.
2)Add baking powder
5)Mix well and set aside.
6)Take egg and sugar in a bowl.
8)Add in milk
10)Add in cinnamon
12)Add flour mix in
16)Take muffin cups
17)Scoop batter in
18)Bake till done