Apricot Kheer Recipe – Khubani Ki Kheer Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious apricot kheer which can be made in less than few minutes. This makes a delicious dessert for any parties too.
Apricots kheer makes a easy dessert which you can make for any occasion in just few minutes. It has a slight taste and flavour of apricots without over powering anything. So delicious and very simple to make.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Apricots - 14 piece
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1/4 cup or to taste
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Soak dried apricots for 3 hours. Drain and grind into a puree.
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and cook till milk is reduced by half.
- Take it off the heat and cool for 3 mins.
- Add apricot puree and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
1)Take apricots in a bowl. Soak in water for 2 to 3 hours
2)Take it in a blender
3)Grind to a coarse puree
4)Take milk in a sauce pan
6)Bring it to a boil. Cook till milk is reduced by half
7)Take it off the heat and cool for 3 to 4 mins. Then add in the puree
9)Add cardamom powder