Apricot Kheer Recipe - Khubani Ki Kheer Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious apricot kheer which can be made in less than few minutes. This makes a delicious dessert for any parties too.
Apricots kheer makes a easy dessert which you can make for any occasion in just few minutes. It has a slight taste and flavour of apricots without over powering anything. So delicious and very simple to make.
Tender Coconut Pudding
Tender Coconut Icecream
Palm Fruit Drink
Rice Sago Kheer
Wheat Rava Kheer
Pineapple Sago Kheer
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Apricot Kheer Recipe - Khubani Ki Kheer Recipe
- Apricots - 14 piece
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - ¼ cup or to taste
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Soak dried apricots for 3 hours. Drain and grind into a puree.
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and cook till milk is reduced by half.
- Take it off the heat and cool for 3 mins.
- Add apricot puree and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
1)Take apricots in a bowl. Soak in water for 2 to 3 hours
2)Take it in a blender
3)Grind to a coarse puree
4)Take milk in a sauce pan
6)Bring it to a boil. Cook till milk is reduced by half
7)Take it off the heat and cool for 3 to 4 mins. Then add in the puree
9)Add cardamom powder
Leave a Reply