Bajji Bonda Mix Dosa Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. This is an instant version of dosa made using readymade bajji bonda mix. This makes a quick breakfast option.
Bajji bonda mix dosa recipe not only taste delicious but is easy to make as well, This instant dosa taste amazing with some coconut chutney or tomato chutney.
Bajji bonda mix can be bought from store or you can make it at home too. I have a recipe for it. Check out my Homemade Bajji Bonda Mix Recipe too.
If you dont have bajji bonda mix, you can make this dosa using this recipe.
- Add 1 cup Gram flour, 1/2 cup rice flour, 1 tsp chilli powder, salt, asafoetida and water to make a smooth batter.
- You can add onions, coriander leaves, green chilies and even grated carrots. Then you can make dosa as usual.
You will love this recipe. Just try it and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bajji Bonda Mix - 1 cup
- Rice Flour - 1/2 cup
- Water as needed
- Coriander Leaves - 1/4 cup
- Oil as needed
- Mix all ingredients to a smooth batter.
- Heat a pan, pour some batter in and make dosa.
- Drizzle with oil and cook till golden on both sides,.
- Serve with coconut chutney
2)You can add chopped onions, green chillies and curry leaves.
1)Take bajji bonda mix
2)Take bajji bonda mix in a bowl
3)Add in rice flour
4)Add water and mix till smooth
5)Add in coriander leaves
8)Drizzle oil and cook till done. Flip over and cook