Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Bajra Sweet Porridge Recipe - Pearl Millet Malt Recipe - Kambu Koozh (Sweet Version)
Healthy bajra koozh which taste so refreshing and it very cooling for this summer time. This porridge is such a healthy way to start your day.
This is one dish which we make often for breakfast. I am not sure why i haven't posted it so far. Recently one of my viewer asked me to post this recipe. Immediately i made it and sharing it here. This is such a healthy and filling breakfast. Pearl millet is a great food when you are in diet. Even if you are not in diet, you can take this atleast once a week.
CHECK OUT SALTY VERSION HERE.
Bajra Sweet Porridge Recipe
- Bajra / Pearl Millet / Kambu - ½ cup powdered
- Water - 1.5 cup
- Jaggery or Sugar to taste
- Milk as needed
- Cardamom Powder - ¼ tsp optional
- Take bajra, water in a sauce pan and mix well so there is no lumps.
- Heat it and cook till it is thickened. Take off the heat.
- Add jaggery and mix well.
- Add milk and cardamom powder.
- Mix well and serve.
1)Take bajra powder
2)Take ½ cup in a sauce pan
4)Whisk well so there is no lumps
7)Cook for 3 to 4 mins
8)Take it off the heat
9)I took half of it in another bowl. I made a salty version with the other half.
10)Add powdered jaggery
11)Whisk till melted
12)Add milk. You can add cardamom powder too.