Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Banana Coconut Fritters Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
If you are looking for a healthy snack recipe for kids then this is perfect. This is a simple banana coconut fritters which you can make in no time at all. Not only it is easy to make but it is quite delicious too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Banana Coconut Fritters
- Ripe Banana - 1 cup mashed roughly
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Cinnamon Powder - ½ tsp
- Wheat Flour / Atta - ¾ cup to 1 cup
- Water as needed
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ¼ tsp
- Coconut - 1 cup
- Ghee for frying
- Take banana in a bowl. Add in sugar, cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Add in water, baking soda and flour. Mix well to a thick batter.
- Add in coconut and mix well.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add small amount of the batter and fry till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.
1)Take ripe banana in a bowl
2)Mash it roughly
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in cinnamon powder
6)Add in baking soda
7)Add water and mix well
8)Mix well to a smooth batter
9)Add in wheat flour
10)Add in coconut
12)Add water to make it smooth
13)Heat ghee in a pan
14)Add small dollop of batter
15)Cook till golden on both sides
16)Flip over and cook