Banana Pancake Muffins Recipe – Easy Breakfast Muffin Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious banana pancake muffins which taste super delicious. These muffins taste heavenly and is super moist and soft.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe Banana - 2
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Oil or Melted butter - 4 tblsp
- Pancake Mix - 1 cup Recipe here
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Tutti fruity - 1/4 cup
- Flax seeds - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin pan with cupcake cases. set aside.
- Take banana in a bowl and mash well.
- Add in sugar, oil and mix well.
- Add pancake mix, milk, tutti fruit and flax seeds.
- Fold gently.
- Scoop it into the pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Take banana in a bowl.
2)Mash it well
3)Add in oil
4)Add in brown sugar
5)Mix well till combined
6)Take your pancake mix
7)Add it in
8)Add in milk
10)Add in tutti fruity
11)Add in flax seeds
13)Use a icecream scoop to take the batter
14)Line muffin pan with cupcake cases.
15)Fill with batter
16)Bake till done