Banana Pudding Cups Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious simple banana pudding cups which uses normal ingredients which you already have on hand. This cups is great for parties.
Delicious silky eggless banana pudding which taste so delicious. You can serve it with fruits or nuts. You can layer them between some cookies or cakes and enjoy them as dessert.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Biscuits - 10
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 2 tblsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Ripe Banana - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Cream - ½ cup whipped
- Take cornflour and milk in a sauce pan. Add sugar and mix well.
- Heat and cook till it comes to a simmer. Cook till it thickens.
- Now add in one mashed banana and vanilla. Mix well. Set aside.
- Take a serving cup. Crumble some cookies in the base. Spoon the banana filling and top with more crushed cookies. Top with banana and cream.
- Crumble more cookies on top.
- Chill for few hours.
1)Take cornflour in a sauce pan
2)Add in milk
3)Add in sugar
5)Heat and cook till it comes to a boil
6)Take it off the heat
7)Add a ripe banana
8)Mash it roughly
9)Add a splash of vanilla
11)Take a serving glass
12)Layer with biscuits
13)Spoon some filling in
14)Top with more biscuits
15)Top with more banana
16)Whip some cream
17)Top with cream
18)Sprinkle some cookies or chocolate on top
19)Chill and serve.