Banana Raisin Muffins – Breakfast Special Muffins with step wise pictures.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This banana and raisin muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Citrus Mango Muffins
Banana Chocolate Muffins
Eggless Banana Nuts Muffins
Eggless Banana Oats & Dates Muffins
Oats Bran Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1/4 cup 60 ml
- Buttermilk or Yogurt - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup 150 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Banana - 2 ripe banana mashed
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ml
- Preheat oven for 180 degree C. 0.
- Take egg, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in buttermilk, oil and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold gently.
- Add in banana and raisin and fold gently.
- Scoop it in a greased muffin pan till it is filled to the top of the mould.
- Pop it in oven and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove it and cool it down.
1)Mash some ripe banana
1)Take egg in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in vanilla
5)Add in oil
6)Add in buttermilk
8)Add in flour
11)Add in a pinch of salt.
13)Now it is well combined
14)Now switch to a spatula
15)Add in mashed banana
16)Add in raisins
18)Spoon it in the muffin pan
19)Bake till done.