Beetroot Muffins Recipe – Whole Wheat Beet Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and nutritious beetroot muffins which is made using wheat flour. This muffin is a great way include beetroot in your kids diet.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This beet muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Raw Beetroot - ½ cup (120 ml) pureed
- Sugar - ½ cup to ¾ cup (100 grams)
- Egg - 1
- Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Baking soda - ½ tsp
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Flax seeds - 1 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin pan with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take beetroot puree, egg, oil, sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda and fold gently.
- Add in flax seeds and fold gently.
- Spoon this into muffin cases and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take beetroot puree in a bowl
3)Add in egg
4)Add in oil
6)Add in wheat flour
7)Add in baking powder
8)Add in baking soda
9)Add in flax seeds
11)Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases
12)Use a icecream scoop to scoop out the batter
13)Fill the moulds
14)Bake in a 180 degree C preheated oven for 20 to 25 mins