Black Forest Biscuit Trifle Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This is one of the easiest dessert you could ever make. It needs just a handful of ingredients and few minutes to put together. If you have any parties coming up then this dessert would make a perfect one.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chocolate Biscuits as needed
- Any Liquor or Cherry Syrup as needed
- Chocolate Spread or Nutella
- Cherries as needed
- Whipped Cream as needed
- Take a serving glass, place crushed biscuits. Spoon some cherry syrup or any liquor over it to make it soft.
- Now add in chocolate spread. Add in cherries.
- Add in whipped cream.
- Top with a cherry and pop this in fridge.
- Serve cold.
1)Take a serving glass
3)Crush them lightly and place them into the glass
4)Spoon in some cherry syrup or any liquor
5)Now the biscuits are nicely soaked and soft
6)Spoon in some chocolate spread or nutella
7)You can use chocolate syrup as well
8)Top with cherries
9)Top with whipped cream
10)Top with a cherry