Brinjal Chops Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy brinjal poriyal dish which not only taste delicious but is very fast to make. It goes well with rice, roti, sambar rice or rasam.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Shallots / Sambar Onion - 10
- Garlic - 10
- Brinjal - 2 sliced
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add in shallots, garlic and stir fry for a min.
- Add brinjal and cook till it is done.
- Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan, add shallots and garlic
2)Saute for a min
3)Add brinjal slices
5)Stir and cook till brinjal is done
6)Add in chilli powder and turmeric powder