Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Broccoli Besan Sabzi Recipe - Broccoli Stir Fry with Chickpea Flour.
Delicious and healthy broccoli besan sabzi which makes a great sidedish for rice or roti. This broccoli sabzi is easy to make and taste so unique.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Broccoli Besan Sabzi Recipe - Broccoli Stir Fry with Chickpea Flour
- Broccoli - 1 large cut into florets
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Besan - ¼ cup
- Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard and cumin seeds.
- Add broccoli, salt and mix well. Cover and cook till broccoli is done.
- Now mix besan with spices.
- Add the besan into the broccoli.
- Stir fry and cook on low heat till the raw smell besan is gone and it is done.
1)Heat oil in a pan.
2)Add in mustard and cumin seeds
3)Add in broccoli
4)Add some salt
6)Cover and cook
7)Now the broccoli is half cooked
8)Now cook without the lid till broccoli is browned
9)Take gram flour in a bowl.
10)Add chilli powder, garam masala powder and turmeric powder.
12)Add it into the broccoli
14)Cook till besan is cooked.
15)You have to keep on tossing so the besan gets cooked.
16)Now it is done.