Brown Rice Spaghetti Stir Fry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious brown rice spaghetti which is so healthy, gluten free and is highly nutritious. So nutritious and filling for lunch box.
This pasta has very clean flavours from olive oil, garlic and chillies The zucchini adds a nice crunch inbetween them. You can use prawns instead of zucchini in this recipe too.
Garlic Butter Spaghetti
Stir Fry Spaghetti
Grilled Chicken Pasta
Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Chicken & Veggie Pasta
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Brown Rice Spaghetti - 1 packet
- Olive oil - 3 tblsp
- Garlic - 6 cloves chopped finely
- Zucchini - 1 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Bring water to a boil. Add salt to it. Add in brown rice spaghetti and cook till tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in zucchini and mix well.
- Add salt, red chilli flakes and oregano. Mix well.
- Add in the noodles and toss well.
- Serve hot.
1)Take brown rice spaghetti
2)Cook them till tender in a sauce pan with salted water.
4)Heat olive oil and saute some chopped garlic
5)Let them fry till golden
6)Add in onion and zucchini.
8)Cook them till golden.
9)Add chilli flakes
12)Cook till they are soft
13)Add drained noodles