Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger Recipe - Chicken Burger. Crispy & Juicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger. The crispy chicken burger taste amazing with some mayo and fries on side.
I came across in pinterest i think. It looked so delicious that i wanted to try it immediately. Eventhough the recipe sounds complicated, It is very easy to make, a delicious crispy fried chicken burger served with french fries on the side.
I enjoyed it so much that i am gonna make it often.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Burger Recipe
- Boneless Chicken Thighs - 6
- Buttermilk - 1 cup
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp+ 2 tsp
- Paprika Powder - 1 tsp+ 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1.5 cup
- Garlic Powder - 1 tblsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Buns as needed
- Mayonnaise - ½ cup
- Garlic - 2 cloves grated
- Lettuce as needed
- First prepare marinate for chicken. Bash chicken thighs into little thin cutlets. Set aside.
- Take buttermilk, 1 tsp of black pepper, paprika and salt and mix well.
- Add chicken thigh in and mix well. Leave to marinate for 2 hours in fridge. Remove from fridge 30 mins before making.
- Now make the outer coating, take all purpose flour in a bowl, add 2 tsp of black pepper, 1 tblsp of paprika, 1 tblsp of garlic powder and salt to taste. Mix well. Set aside.
- Take chicken from marinate, coat it in flour and set aside to dry for 5 mins.
- Heat oil for frying, once the oil is hot, add chicken in and fry till golden brown on both sides about 5 to 6 mins on each side.
- Take mayo in a bowl, add grated garlic and mix well. set aside.
- Toast some buns till golden, spread mayo and lettuce on top and place chicken, cover with other bun and serve.
1)I used some boneless chicken thighs
2)Use a rolling pin to bash the chicken and flatten it out
3)For the marinate, take some buttermilk or add some water to plain yogurt / curd to thin it out
4)Add salt to taste
5)Add some paprika and black pepper
7)Add the chicken in
8)mix well and leave it to marinate for 2 hours or overnight
9)Now make the outer flour coating. Take all purpose flour in a bowl
10)Add in salt
11)Add in paprika and pepper powder
12)Add in garlic powder
14)Take chicken from the marinate
15)Coat it in the flour
16)Coat it well
17)Let it sit and dry for 5 mins
18)Heat oil for frying
19)Drop chicken in hot oil
20)Fry till golden in the bottom
21)Flip and cook
22)Drain in some paper towel
23)Take some mayo in a bowl
24)Add in some grated garlic
26)Split buns in half
27)Toast it till golden brown
28)Now time to assemble.
29)Take a bun
30)Spread some mayo on top
31)Place a lettuce
32)Place a chicken
33)Cover with other half