Butterscotch Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Butterscotch cookies taste so delicious and is easy to make.This cookies has a nice caramel texture and flavour to it.
This buttery crispy cookies taste so delicious and it has a butterscotch taste to it. It is easy to make and taste so delicious. You can make this cookies, it will stay good for a week in fridge. You can easily store for 2 to 3 days in room temp.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup 113 grams
- Sugar - 1/4 cup 50 grams
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup 150 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon - 1/4 tsp
- Butterscotch Chips - 1/2 cup
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and butterscotch chips. Shape it into a dough.
- Take small portion of dough. Roll it into a smooth ball.
- Arrange it in a parchment lined paper. Bake for 10 to 12 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Store and enjoy.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add brown sugar and regular sugar
6)Add in baking soda and cinnamon
10)Add in butterscotch chips
11)Shape it into a dough
12)Take small portion of dough
13)Roll it into a smooth ball
12)Arrange it in a parchment lined baking tray
13)Bake till done