Caramel Biscuits Truffles Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Biscuit Truffles are delicious and with a addition of caramel sauce and chopped walnuts these bite size morsels are heaven.
Check this coconut jaggery milk balls recipe too
Tips to get perfect truffles
1)Make the dough balls and store in freezer for atleast 1 to 2 hours.
2)Use good quality chocolate chips for melting. I used chocolate melts.
3)Dip frozen balls in melted chocolate so it set immediately.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Biscuit Crumbs - 2 cups
- Salted Caramel Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Melted Butter - 1/4 cup
- Walnuts - 1/4cup chopped finely
- Chocolate Chips - 2 cups
- Mix biscuit crumbs, caramel sauce, butter and walnuts in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape it into smooth ball.
- Coat the balls in melted chocolate and top with sprinkles.
- Let it set for few mins and set aside
1)Take biscuit crumbs in a bowl
2)Add in Caramel sauce and melted butter
3)Add in chopped nuts
5)Take small portion
6)Shape it into smooth ball
7)Melt some chocolate
8)I melted in microwave
9)Coat in chocolate
11)Place it in a plate
12)Top with sprinkles