Carrot Tomato Pulao Recipe – Kids Lunch Box Ideas 46
Carrot tomato pulao which is not only easy to make. This taste amazing and is perfect to put in your kids lunch box.
Tomato carrot pulao with onion raita in her lunch box. Veg mayo sandwich with homemade eggless mayo on her snacks box. This is her all time favorite.
Buy These School Stuffs:
Check this instagram link : https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/whatipackformaha/
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Tomato carrot pulao with onion raita in her lunch box.
Veg mayo sandwich with homemade eggless mayo on her snacks box. This is her all time favorite.
- Ghee - 2 tblsp
- Cardamom / Yelakai - 3
- Cloves / Krambu - 2
- Cinnamon / Pattai a small piece
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Onion - 1 sliced thinly
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tblsp
- Carrot - 1 chopped
- Tomato - 3 chopped finely
- Chilli Powder - 1 tblsp
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Garam masala masala - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker.
- Add whole spices and let it sizzle.
- Add in onions and saute till golden.
- Add in ginger garli paste and saute for a min.
- Add carrots and tomatoes and salt.
- Add in spice powders and mix well.
- Add in rice, water and bring it to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 1 whistle.
- Let the steam escape by itself.
- Fluff up the rice.
1)Heat ghee in a pressure cooker
2)Add in cardamom, cloves and cinnamon
3)Add in bay leaf
4)Add in onions
5)Saute for 2 to 3 mins. Add ginger garlic paste
6)Add chopped carrots
7)Add in chopped tomatoes
8)Mix well. Add salt to taste
9)Cook this till mushy
10)Now it is almost done
11)Add in spice powders
13)Add in soaked basmati rice
15)Bring it to a boil
16)Cook till done