Cheese Bread Recipe - Whole Wheat Cheese Bread Recipe with step wise pictures.
Baking bread is one of the therapeutic thing you can do in the kitchen. Believe it or not, it is my stress reliever. I enjoy kneading the dough and watch it grow then shape it into desired size and bake it to perfection. Each time i bake a bread, i love how the texture turns out. I have baked many types of bread and have shared so many recipes on my blog, check the recipe here.
Whole Wheat Bread
Multi Grain Bread
Vegan White Bread
Oats Honey Bread
Milk Honey Bread
Garlic and herb bread
Once the dough is made it is just like other regular bread recipes. I shaped it into a round shape and baked it in a tray. The dough rised beautifully and the bread was so soft and spongy with a perfect crust. This bread is perfect for sandwiches or having with a cup of tea. You can store this bread for upto a week in fridge and for 2 to 3 days at room temparature.
You can easily make this bread, it is completely vegan by skipping the cheese.
Eggless Banana Bread
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Banana Oats Muffin
Banana Oats Bran Muffins
Banana Oats Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Cheese Bread Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 2 cup
- Dry Yeast - 1 tblsp
- Warm Water - 1.5 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 3 tblsp
- Italian Seasoning - 2 tsp
- Cheddar Cheese - 1 cup grated
- Take warm water in a bowl. Add in sugar and mix well. Add in yeast and mix well.
- Add in all purpose flour and mix well. Cover and set aside for 10 mins.
- Now add in salt and wheat flour and mix well to a soft dough. Apply olive oil and let it stay for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now take the dough, punch the air out. Spread the dough out, top with cheese and italian seasoning. Mix well and shape it into a dough.
- Take a baking tray and grease it with oil. Place the dough on the tray.
- Cover the let it rise for 30 mins.
- During the last 10 mins of rising, preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Make a criss cross on the top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Pop it in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take warm water in a bowl, add in sugar
2)Add in dry yeast
4)Add in salt
5)Add in flour
6)Mix well till combined
7)Cover and let it sit for 10 mins
8)Now it is activated
9)Add in wheat flour
10)Mix well till it comes together
11)Knead well till it is mixed well
12)Now it is smooth
13)Apply some oil on top
14)Cover and let it rise for 1 to 2 hours
15)Now it is well risen
16)Punch the air out
17)Spread it out
18)Sprinkle cheese on top
19)Sprinkle with italian seasoning
20)Bring it together
21)Shape it into a ball
22)Apply some oil on top
23)Place it in a greased baking pan and flatten it
24)Grease top with some oil
25)Criss cross on top
26)Top with some cheese
27)Pop this in a 200 degree C preheated oven and bake for 35 to 40 mins
28)Cool it down, slice and serve
Yymmy .. Will try this soon ...
How do u get that cheese grated so thin and sharp .. which brand cheese u use ..?
Hi dear Arthi, tempted to try this bread. Pls tell how long the dough shd be kneaded. Shd it be kneaded well like other apf dough? I read somewhere the too much kneading spoils the wwf dough.