Cherry Loaf Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy and tasty cherry loaf cake which is more like a cherry pound cake. It is rich, buttery and moist. Super good with a cup of coffee or tea.
This is from mary berry cookbook. I am hooked to the recipe book “mary berry 100 sweet treats and puds”. All the recipes are awesome and i am trying each and everyone here. This recipe is one from that and it is so easy to make. It taste delicious too. Everyone with love it.
I have already made quite a few of mary berry recipes,
Check out similar cake recipes,
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour - 2 cups 240 grams
- Unsalted Butter - 170 grams 3/4 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Eggs - 3
- Glazed Cherry - 1 cup chopped finely
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take flour, salt, baking powder and cherry in a bowl and mix well.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add in the flour mix and fold gently.
- Spoon it into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Take flour in a bowl.
3)Add baking powder
5)Add cherries which are chopped
6)Mix well and set aside.
7)Take butter in a bowl.
8)Add in sugar
10) Add in eggs and mix well. One at a time and mix well
12)Add in flour
14)Spoon it back into the pan
15)Bake till done