Chicken Caesar Salad with Step by Step Pictures.
Chicken caesar salad tossed with creamy garlic and parmesan flavoured creamy dressing topped with a poached egg.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Lettuce - 4 cups
- Eggs - 2
- Bread - 2 slices
- Cooked Shredded Chicken - 2 cups
- Mayonnaise - 1 cup
- Garlic - 2 tsp
- Mustard Sauce - 2 tblsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Milk as needed
- Parmesan Cheese - as needed
- Vinegar or Lemon Juice to taste
- Take sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Toast bread in a pan till golden.
- Poach some egg in hot water and drain it.
- Take lettuce in a bowl, toss with cooked chicken, bread with sauce and toss well.
- Top with Poached egg, salt and pepper..
1)First lets make some fake croutons. Heat oil in a pan.
2)Place some cubed bread
3)Cook till golden. Croutons done.
4)Now make dressing. Grate some garlic in a bowl
5)Add in some mayonnaise
Some more salad.
6)Add in some salt and pepper
7)Add in little sugar and parmesan cheese. Add some mustard as well.
8)Add in some lemon juice or vinegar
10)Add little milk to thin the sauce
12)Poach some eggs in some water
13)Cook as per your liking
15)I cooked some chicken in oven with some salt, pepper and olive oil
16)Take lettuce in a bowl
17)Add shredded chicken
18)Add the dressing
19)Add bread cubes and toss well
20)Serve it in a plate
21)Top with poached egg
21)Season with pepper and salt.