Stir Fry Chicken in Black Bean & Black Pepper Sauce with step wise pictures.
Delicious chicken cooked in a spicy black bean and pepper sauce. This taste amazing with noodles or fried rice. It is not only delicious but fast to make as well.
When i was looking for dinner inspiration online, i came across a picture of a spicy chicken served with some noodles. I got so inspired from that so i made it almost immediately.
This chicken dish is so easy to make, you need basic ingredients. If you use small chicken pieces then it will be more tasty.
Andhra Chicken Curry
Easy Chicken Curry
Traditional Chicken Curry
No Coconut Chicken Curry
Roasted Chicken Curry
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Stir Fry Chicken in Black Bean & Black Pepper Sauce
- Boneless Chicken - 500 grams cut into small pieces
- Soy Sauce - 2 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - ¼ tsp
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Ginger - 1 tsp chopped
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Spring Onion - 1 chopped
- Black Bean Sauce - 2 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Mix chicken with all ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in chicken and saute till golden.
- Remove it to a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger, onions and spring onion.
- Add in sauce and saute for a min.
- Add in water and mix well.
- Add chicken back in and cover. Cook for 5 to 8 mins.
- Add in pepper powder and mix well.
1)Take boneless chicken in a bowl
2)Add in soy sauce
3)Add in cornflour
5)Add in little sugar
6)Add in some salt
8)Heat oil in a pan
9)Add in chicken
10)Cook till golden
12)Heat little oil and sauce some ginger, onions and spring onions
13)Add in some black bean sauce
14)Add it in
15)Saute for a min
16)Add little water
18)Add chicken in
20)Simmer for 5 to 6 mins
21)Add some black pepper powder
Great Recipe. Thanks for sharing.