Chinese Carrot & Green Bean Cakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Chinese Carrot & Green Beans Cake taste amazing hot or warm with a cup of coffee or soup. You can have this as a snack or as a side for your noodles or stir fries.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Carrot - 1 cut into julienne
- Beans - 5 chopped very finely
- Salt to taste
- Sichuan Pepper powder to taste
- Egg - 1
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3 tblsp
- Oil for shallow frying
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in spoonful of the mix and flatten it. Cook on low heat for 2 to 3 mins on each side.
1)Take carrot and green beans
2)Cut it into thin strips and finely chop some beans
3)Take it in a bowl
5)Add in either sichuan peppercorn or regular pepper powder
8)Add in egg
10)Heat oil in a pan
11)Spoon some mix in
13)Flip over and cook