Chinese Style Chilli Mutton Recipe - Mutton Chilli with step wise pictures
Super tasty mutton chilli recipe which is made chinese way. It is not only easy to make but taste amazing with some fried rice, noodles or any chinese recipes.
Its been a while since i shared any mutton recipe here. Yesterday hubby bought some mutton and i made two recipes for you all. It is a chinese style chilli mutton roast and a kerala chilli mutton. Both of them turned out so good.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Chinese Style Chilli Mutton Recipe
- Boneless Mutton - 500 grams cut into small pieces
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Garlic - 6 cloves chopped finely
- Onion - 1 sliced thinly
- Green Chillies - 4 slit
- Capsicum - 1 sliced thinly
- Dry Red Chillies - 3
- Soy Sauce - 2 tsp
- Green Chilli Sauce - 1 tblsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - to taste
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Cornflour - 1 tsp
- Water - 2 tblsp
- Take mutton in a pressure cooker, add little salt and pressure cook for 6 to 8 whistle till it is done.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for a min.
- Add onions, chillies and capsicum and saute for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add salt, sugar, soy sauce, green chilli sauce and vinegar. Mix well.
- Add in mutton and toss well. Keep cooking for 5 to 8 mins till well mixed.
- Now add in black pepper powder and cornflour mixed with water and toss well.
- Cook for 2 mins.
- Serve hot.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic cloves and saute for min.
2)Add in sliced onions, green chillies
3)Saute for a min
4)Add in capsicum
5)Saute for 2 mins
6)Add in dry red chillies
7)Saute for a min
8)Add in salt.
9)Add in soy sauce
10)Add in green chilli sauce
11)Add in vinegar
12)Add in sugar
13)Add in cooked mutton
15)Stir and keep cooking for 10 mins.
16)Add in black pepper powder
17)Add in cornflour mixed with water
19)Toss well and serve.