Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Chocolate Banana Trifle Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious banana trifle which taste not only delicious but easy to make. This chocolate trifle is just awesome for any parties.
This trifle is one of the quickest and easiest desert you could ever make. Plus it is so tasty and light.Great for big parties or get togethers. But i can assure you can finish this whole thing from start to finish in under 30 mins. I made this with just cake, custard and cream.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Chocolate Banana Trifle Recipe
- Vanilla Cake few slices
- Chocolate Syrup as needed
- Cream whipped lightly as needed
FOR CARAMEL BANANA:
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Banana - 1 choppped
- Brown Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Vanilla Essence - ½ tsp
- Cream - ¼ cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Dark Chocolate - ¼ cup
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 2 tsp
- Make banana caramel. Heat butter, add banana and saute for a min.
- Add in brown sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in cream and mix well till saucy.
- Make pudding. Take milk and heat it. Add chocolate and mix well.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Mix cornflour with little water. Pour it into the milk.
- Stir and thicken. Set aside.
- Take cake pieces in a serving cup.
- Top with chocolate sauce.
- Top with banana. Top with pudding and cream.
- Chill in fridge till serving.
1)Heat butter in a pan
3)Saute for a min
4)Add brown sugar
9)Add a pinch of salt
12)Add dark chocolate
13)Heat and cook till chocolate is melted
17)Take cornflour in a bowl. Add water and mix well
18)Add it in
19)Mix well and cook till thicken.
21)Take a serving glass
22)Place few cake slices
23)Top with chocolate sauce
25)Top with banana
26)Top with chocolate pudding
27)Top with cream. Chill and serve