Chocolate Cherry Pavlova Recipe with step by step pictures. This Chocolate pavlova has a gooey chocolate interior and crisp exterior.
Chocolate Cherry Pavlova Recipe
Ok here is the special day’s masterpiece. I know chocolate makes everyday special and make special days even more special. This recipe is inspired from nigella’s chocolate raspberry pavlova and I converted into chocolate cherry pavlova.It turned out so rich and chocolatey.
I would ask you to try it asap.This one is really so easy to make but great one for parties or get together since it is rich. You could use any fruits you want like strawberries, blueberries, black berries.
Chocolate Cherry Pavlova Recipe | Chocolate Pavlova Recipe
- 3 Egg whites
- ¾ cup Sugar (150 grams)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate chopped
- For Topping:
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Shards
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4. Line a baking tray with parchment or butter paper.
- Now take 3 egg whites in a mixing bowl and start beating. Beat till it gets peak form.
- Now add sugar spoonful at a time and start beating till it gets stiff and if you invert the bowl over your head it shouldn’t fall off.
- Now add vanilla and sieve your cocoa in.Fold gently.
- Now add the chopped chocolate and fold well.
- Pour this mixture over the baking tray and smoothen the top.
- Put it in the oven and immediately lower the temperature to 150°C / 300°F/ Gas Mark 2.
- Bake it for 40-45 mins untill the top is kind of stiff and crisp. Open the oven door little and let it cool there completely.
- Now peel away the parchment and let it cool down completely before decorating further.
- Put this over a cake stand and top it with whipped cream, cherries and chocolate shards.
- Put it in the fridge and serve cold.
|Ok the reason for the dripping is..I topped the cream so soon before it was completely cooled down..But it was not so bad..|
Looks Fab, aarti 🙂 Good reason to celebrate - Good luck in the new year dear 🙂
Look absolutely nice I love this type of pavlova:)
such a sweet post - wishing u & your fiancee all the love, happiness & togetherness. pavlova looks delightful
Thank you for being part of my blogging journey. Keep the yummy recipes coming.You have an award at my site.Please pick it up and pass it on 10 bloggers
Really nice to read about your love!!Wonderful dish at this time :)Enjoy the day..
Oh this should be really a true awesome day for u guys.. even i hv enjoyed these wonderful days ..me got married after 8 yrs after v fell in love..n this dish hv never heard of it. u hv made the day really yummyy..
Awesome dear........congrats on ur successful love and recived gift....cute bag
Looks delicious. Your fiancée is a lucky man.
Congrats dear. I am really very happy and pray lord for a successful and happy life for you ahead. both the pavlova and bag is stunning
simply superb..really ur fianacee is a very lucky man
Awesome dear...congrats on ur successful love n life!!
That looks yummy Aarthi.........and Congratulations!! wishing you lots of love always!
Happy 7th Year of Love and wish you many years of happiness to come with your love. Choc is good celebration for anything happy!
wow thats looks so yummy, delicious...so appetizing!.
Deeps @ Naughty Curry
so pretty! i have never made pavlova before it always scared me... but seeing this i will try 🙂
Me encanta luce absolutamente bella y deliciosa,abrazos hugs,hugs.
Wishing you and your fiancee many more years of happiness and togetherness..Very yummy pavlova
congrats! 🙂 Pavlova looks really good!
congrats! 🙂 Pavlova looks really good!
Wow! Looks divine. I have seen this in Master chef but u have made it so simple. Wishing you both many more years of togetherness and happiness.The handbag is superb.
Looks fab... Congrats and wishing you many more years of togetherness dear.
A perfect reason to celebrate. Congrats Aarthi !! This recipe is really yummy 🙂 I'll definitely try this !
perfectly done and perfect dish to celebrate with!..congrats!
Hi Aarthi, the cake cooks lovely. Surely will make it.
the pavlova looks yumm! wish u many happy returns of the day 🙂
That's Awesome!!! 🙂 A wonderful reason to celebrate! 🙂 Best Wishes, Aarthi!
The cake looks utterly delicious 🙂