Chocolate Ragi Idiyappam Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and easy chocolate ragi idiyappam which is so tasty and it will be your kids favorite. This is best served with chocolate sauce.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ragi Flour - 1 cup
- Cocoa - 3 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Hot water as needed
- Chocolate Sauce as needed
- Dry Roast ragi flour for few mins. Set aside in a bowl..
- Mix ragi flour, cocoa and salt and mix well.
- Add in hot water and knead to a soft dough.
- Place it inside idiyappam press and make idiyappam.
- Place it in steamer and steam for 5 to 6 mins.
- Serve with chocolate sauce.
1)Dry roast ragi flour in a pan
2)Take it in a bowl
3)Add in cocoa powder
4)Add in hot water
5)Knead till smooth.
6)Now the dough is done.
7)Place idiyappam mould inside the press
8)Place dough inside
9)Cover and press it
10)Grease the plate with little ghee
12)Time to steam
13)place it inside the steamer
14)Cover and steam for 6 to 8 mins
15)Serve it in a plate
16)Drizzle with chocolate sauce