Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites Recipe with step wise pictures.
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites Recipe. Chewy cinnamony pretzel bites will make great part appetizer or a light desert. This taste amazing fresh.
Pretzels are just amazing. They have this soft and chewy texture which is perfect. You can have it as it is or dipped in some mustard or something like that.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Dry Yeast - 1 tsp
- Water as needed for boiling
- Baking Soda - 2 tsp
- Take yeast, sugar in a bowl, add warm water and let it sit for 5 mins till it activates.
- Take flour, salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the yeast water, extra water and mix well to a dough. Cover and let it rise for 1 hour till it doubles.
- Now divide it into 4 balls.
- Roll it into a log and cut it into small bites as shown in picture.
- Now place it in a baking pan and leave to rise for 10 mins.
- Preheat oven to 225 degree c.
- Take water and bring it to a boil. Add baking soda and mix well.
- Place pretzels in boiling water and let it poach for a 30 seconds.
- Remove to a oiled baking pan.
- Brush the top with some milk or egg wash and sprinkle with some salt.
- Bake for 6 to 8 mins
- Serve warm.
1)Take yeast in a bowl
3)add little warm water
4)let it sit for 5 mins
5)Take flour in a bowl
8)add yeast mix
11)shape it into a ball
12)cover and leave to rise
13)now it is well risen
14)grease a pan with oil
15)take the dough
16)shape it into log
17)Divide it into small portion
18)Shape it into a ball
19)Roll it into a log like.
20)Cut it into small bites
21)Set aside to rise for 10 mins
22)Bring water to a boil.
23)Add baking soda
24)Bring it to a boil.
25)Add the pretzel bites in
26)Poach them for few seconds
28)Place them in the baking pan
29)Take some milk.
30)Brush over the pretzels. Bake till done.
31)Coat them in cinnamon sugar. Take a bowl of sugar and mix with some cinnamon powder.