Coconut Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate chips cookies which has walnuts and coconut in them which taste so yummy. This recipe is found from cadburys chocolate chips packet. It is so easy to make and taste amazing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Coconut Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups / 240 grams
- Castor Sugar - 80 grams
- Brown Sugar - 100 grams / ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Unsalted Butter - 125 grams
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Walnuts - ½ cup chopped
- Dried coconut - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c.
- Take butter in a bowl. Add sugar, brown sugar and mix well till creamy.
- Add in vanilla, egg and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts mix well to a dough.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it.
- Place it in parchment paper, bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take soft butter in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in brown sugar
4)Mix well till creamy
5)Add in vanilla
6)Add in egg
8)Add in baking powder
11)Add in flour
12)Mix well to a dough
13)Add in chocolate chips
14) Add coconut and chopped walnuts
16)Take a small portion and roll it into a smooth ball
18)PLace on a baking pan and bake