Coriander Stuffed Paratha Recipe – Hara Dhania Paratha Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious coriander paratha which is so good. It is a great lunch box recipe. Serve it plain or with curd and pickle.
I had huge amount of coriander leaves lying in the fridge for quite a few days. Hubby bought a big bunch of that from nearby farmers market at very cheap price. I made a batch of green chutney for sandwiches and snacks and freezed those. Then i cleaned and stored a batch of coriander leaves in a container for curries. I used the remaining to make this paratha.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat Flour / Atta - 1 cup + extra if needed
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tblspn + for making paratha
- Water as needed
- Coriander Leaves - 1.5 cup chopped finely
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Start by making dough, take flour, salt, oil in a bowl. rub well so oil is mixed in with the flour.
- Add in water slowly and knead to a soft smooth dough. Cover the dough with a bowl and set aside for 30 mins.
- Take all ingredients in a bowl for filling and mix well.
- Take the dough and divide into equal balls. Take a ball and roll it out lightly.
- Place filling in it and seal the edges, use a rolling pin to roll the paratha evenly.
- Heat a tawa, put the paratha on hot tawa, cook for few sec, flip over, spread some oil over it, spread again, spread some more oil over it and cook on both sides till golden.
- Remove and serve hot.
1)First lets make the dough..Take wheat flour in a bowl
2)add in some salt
3)drizzle in some oil
4)use your hands to rub it well
5)this makes sure that the oil is mixed in with the flour nicely
6)pour in water and start kneading
7)add more water as needed
8)you should be keep on kneading the dough till you get a soft smooth dough like this
9)cover the dough and let it rest for 30 mins..
10)Chop a bunch of coriander leaves very finely.
11)Take it in a bowl.
12)Add in salt, cumin powder and chilli powder
13)Mix well. Set aside.
14)Take some chapati dough
16)Spoon some filling in the center
18)Flatten it gently
19)Roll it out
20)Cook on a pan
21)Once the bottom is cooked a little
23)Apply oil all over the paratha
24)Flip over and cook on other side too
25)Cook till it is well done