Crispy Cheese Parcels Recipe - Summer Vacation Recipes with step wise pictures.
This crispy snack which can be made easily using just few ingredients. It is perfect for any parties or sudden guest drop by.
These parcels are easy to put up and taste so cheesy and delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Crispy Cheese Parcels Recipe
- Samosa Patti Sheet as needed
- Mozzarella Cheese as needed grated
- Cheese spread as needed any flavour
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¼ cup
- Water as needed
- Breadcrumbs as needed
- Oil for shallow frying
- Mix flour with water so it forms a thin batter.
- Place two sheets like a plus sign.
- Place cheese spread and mozzarella cheese and cover with one side.
- Apply some flour paste and cover with other side. Do like this so it resembles a parcel.
- Dip this in the batter and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry till golden.
- Serve with ketchup.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take flour in a bowl
3)Add in water
4)Mix well to form a batter
5)Make a plus sign with the samosa patti sheets
6)Place some cheese spread
7)Place some shredded cheese
8)Fold like this
9)Apply some flour paste
10)Cover the other side
11)Apply flour paste
12)Repeat with all sides
13)Dip the whole thing in batter
15)Coat with breadcrumbs
18)heat oil for shallow frying
19)place the parcels
20)Fry till crispy on both sides