Cubed Egg Roast Recipe – Egg Omelette Roast – Easy Egg Recipes with step wise pictures.
Cubed Egg Roast Recipe. Super delicious egg recipe that is perfect with roti or chapati. This is a great recipe to put in your kids lunch box.
My love for eggs never fail at all. I love to try out new recipes all the time with them. I love the fact how this simple stuff turns out so much spectacular when cooked in different ways. As a food blogger, i never cook the same recipe again and again, but some dishes takes place in our menu often. This is one kind of dish, i have cooked this more times i can think of.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Eggs - 4 to 5
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Fennel seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Tomatoes - 2 chopped finely
- Pepper Powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with oil . Pour egg mix in and microwave for 1 to 2 mins. Remove it and cool it down. Cut it into cubes and set aside.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add fennel seeds and let it sizzle.
- Add in onions, salt and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Now add in tomatoes and cook till it gets mushy.
- Now add in chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix well.
- Add little water and mix well.
- Now add in the cubed eggs and toss well.
1)Take few eggs in a bowl
2)Season with salt and pepper
3)Whisk it well
4)Grease a microwave safe bowl with oil
5)Pour the egg mix in
6)Now pop it in microwave and cook for 1 to 2 mins
7)Now cool this mix
8)Cut it into cubes
9)Heat oil in a pan, add fennel seeds
10)Add in onions and green chillies
11)Saute this till translucent
12)Add in salt and turmeric powder
14)Add in tomatoes
15)Cook that till mushy
16)Add in chilli powder
17)Add in garam masala powder
18)Add little water
19)Cook that till tomatoes gets mashed up.
20)Add in the egg pieces