Custard Powder Loaf Cake Recipe – Eggless Loaf Cake Recipes with step wise pictures.
This delicious eggless cake which is not only easy to make but is so moist and soft. The cake has custard powder as a egg substitute and it add a nice texture and kids will love it for sure.
I love baking loaf cake more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm slice of cake in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose flour / Maida - 1 1/2 cup 180 grams
- Custard Powder - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup 150 grams
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Milk - 1 1/2 cup 360 ml
- Butter - 100 grams 1/2 cup
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. LIne a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, custard powder, baking powder and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl. Take butter, vanilla and milk. Mix well.
- Pour this over the dry ingredients and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the parchment lined baking pan and bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add custard powder
4)Add baking powder
6)I transfered to a bowl for easy mixing
7)Take soft butter in a bowl
8)Add in vanilla
11)Pour this into the dry ingredients
13)Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
14)Spoon batter into the pan
15)Bake till done
16)Remove and cool completely. Slice and serve.