Dahi Bread Recipe – Curd Bread Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and refreshing summer ideas. This dahi bread is a great alternative for dahi vada and can be made in a instant.
This is a instant version of dahi vada. It can be made in less than 10 mins. The taste of this just awesome. It is great for parties too. If you have unexpected guest you can whip this up in no time at all.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices - 2
- Unsour Yogurt / Curd - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Carrot - 3 tblsp grated
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Oil for deep frying
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi a pinch
- Curry Leaves a sprig
- Cut bread into small cubes. Deep fry till golden. Drain and set aside.
- Mix yogurt with salt and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add seasoning ingredients and let them sizzle.
- Pour this over yogurt and mix well.
- Add carrot and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take fried bread in a bowl, spoon the yogurt mix over it and top with more carrots and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
1)Take bread slices
2)Cut into cubes
3)Deep fry in hot oil
4)Fry till golden brown
5)Take yogurt in a bowl
7)Heat oil in a pan, add mustard
8)Add curry leaves
10)Pour them in
12)Add grated carrots
13)Add coriander leaves
15)Take bread cubes in a bowl.
16)Pour yogurt mix over
17)Top with carrots
18)Add coriander leaves