Dates Custard Recipe - Sugar Free Dessert Recipes with step wise pictures.
Guilt free dates custard which taste so delicious either warm or cold. You can serve this for parties as dessert. It is fast to make and very delicious.
Chocolate Mousse with Marshmallows
Mango Custard Cheesecake
Mixed Fruit Cream
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Sugar Free Dates Custard Recipe
- Dates - 10
- Milk - 1 cup +2 tblsp
- Custard Powder - 2 tblsp
- Take dates in a bowl and soak them in hot water for 15 mins. Drain them and take it in a blender and puree till coarse.
- Take custard powder in a bowl and add 2 tblsp milk to it. Mix well and set aside.
- Take milk in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add custard mix and cook till it thickens.
- Now take it off the heat and let it cool a bit.
- Now add in dates mix and fold gently.
- Spoon this into serving dish and chill for few hours.
- Serve cold.
1)Take pitted dates in a bowl.
2)Add hot water and soak for 15 mins
3)Drain and take it in a blender
4)Make it into a coarse puree
5)Take custard powder in a bowl
6)Add milk and mix well
7)Boil some milk
8)Add custard mix
10)Cook till it thickens
11)Now take it off the heat. Cool it for 10 mins and add dates puree
13)Pour it into serving glass and put in fridge for few hours
14)Top with nuts and serve
Leave a Reply