Dorchester Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
This savoury cheese biscuits has a hint of kick from the cayenne. If you dont have cayenne add a pinch of red chilli powder to it.
This cheese biscuits not only taste delicious but is super cheesy and buttery. The cookies itself is super buttery and tasty. It taste great with a cup of coffee. I was looking for a easy savoury butter biscuits recipe for a long time. Finally i made this cookies or biscuits recipe and it was super hit. This biscuits were crispy and tasty. Super yummy and buttery cookies or biscuits taste amazing. These cookies are so delicious and can be stored in a air tight container for 3 to 4 days.
This is from mary berry cookbook. I am hooked to the recipe book “mary berry 100 sweet treats and puds”. All the recipes are awesome and i am trying each and everyone here. This recipe is one from that and it is so easy to make. It taste delicious too. Everyone with love it.
I have already made quite a few of mary berry recipes,
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cheddar Cheese - 100 gram grated
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 100 gram
- Butter - 100 grams
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper Paprika - 1/4 tsp
- Chopped Nuts - 1/2 cup finely
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take flour, salt, cayenne in a bowl and mix well.
- Add cheese and butter and mix well.
- Shape it into a dough,
- Take small portion of dough and roll it in chopped nuts. Flatten it.
- Arrange it in a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Store in a air tight container.
1)Take all purpose flour in a bowl
2)Add salt and cayenne
3)Add grated cheese
5)Rub it well
6)Knead to a dough
7)Now it is rolled
8)Chop up some nuts finely
9)Divide the dough into equal balls
10)take a ball
12)Now roll it in some nuts
14)Arrange it in a baking tray
15)Bake till golden