Double Ginger Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures
This is a warm ginger muffins which has double hit of ginger. One in powdered form and then in crystalized ginger. So tasty.
Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This ginger muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious.
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. I am not a big morning person, but i like to enjoy a warm muffin in the morning along with a cup of tea, coffee or in my case a cup of green tea.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup + 3 tblsp 140 grams
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/3 cup 65 grams (add more if needed)
- Ground Ginger - 1/2 tsp
- Eggs - 1
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Melted Butter - 50 grams
- Candied Ginger - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Line 6 muffin cup try with cupcake cases.
- Take flour, ginger, baking powder, sugar n a bowl and mix well.
- Take egg, milk, butter and mix well.
- Add flour and mix gently.
- Add chopped ginger and fold gently.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cases and bake for 15 to 20 mins.
- Remove and cool down.
1)Preheat oven to 200 degree C. Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in baking powder
3)Add in ginger
4)Add in sugar
6)Take egg in a bowl
7)Add melted butter
9)Add in milk
11)Add flour mix
12)Add candied ginger
14)Line muffin tray with cupcake cases
15)Scoop the batter
16)Fill the mould
17)Bake till done